About the International Ammunition Association
The IAA was founded in 1955 to serve cartridge collectors and professionals in the areas of ammunition research and forensics.
IAA membership includes a subscription to The International Ammunition Journal, a bimonthly magazine wherein you will find:
- Featured articles- on a broad spectrum of cartridges and ammunition history, frequently the result of previously unpublished research by IAA members.
- Coming Events- for cartridge shows and the meetings of cartridge associations.
- Questions and Answers- where readers pose their queries to the staff and membership.
- Industry News- reports on the ammunition industry, new products and announcements.
- Company Histories- a historical look at some of the more obscure ammunition manufacturers.
- And more- on cartridge prices, ammunition-related patents, book reviews, clips and links, sectioned cartridges, headstamps, box labels, announcements, and information from the leading experts in the field.
The Journal is a full-color, well-illustrated publication, 60 pages in length. Lots of material on new cartridges and previously unknown old cartridges, and information available nowhere else.
The International Ammunition Journal is essential reading for any serious student of ammunition as a professional, historian, researcher or collector. Available in both printed and digital (PDF) forms.
$40.00 in U.S.;
$45.00 in Canada or Mexico;
$60.00 in all other countries with printed copy of IAA Journal.
$25.00 anywhere with digital copy of IAA Journal.
Click here for membership information
or for more information contact us here, or write to:
The International Ammunition Association, Inc.
IAA Membership, 6531 Carlsbad Dr, Lincoln, NE 68510 U.S.A.