International Ammunition Association Web Forum
Notice: there is currently an issue with the Forum loading on Internet Explorer 11. If it is not loading for you please try Firefox or Chrome until the vendor fixes the issue.
- This is a technical and professional site. All posts shall be written in a courteous manner.
- Personal or snide comments, sarcasm, belligerence, condescension and the like have no place here.
- Reloading information and sales of bulk quantities of ammunition are prohibited topics.
- Do not put any web site URLs in your signature unless you own or manage the site.
- Any offers to buy, sell, or trade ammunition or ammunition components listed here must comply with all applicable laws. No offer to buy, sell, or trade ammunition or ammunition components may be made by anyone ineligible to possess these items.
- The International Ammunition Association does not warrant or represent any information appearing in this discussion forum about ammunition or any other topic as suitable for evaluating the safety or fitness for use; or the safety of any size, type, brand, make, or design of cartridge, primer, propellant, or projectile or combination thereof for use in any type or types of firearm, or the value or any such items. Any matters of safety, proper ammunition for use, loading or reloading of ammunition must be resolved by consulting qualified gunsmiths, firearms makers, or ammunition makers.
- The International Ammunition Association webmaster and officers are not obligated to review any information posted here. The IAA webmaster and officers reserve the right to remove any postings, and to suspend, cancel or revoke posting privileges at any time, without notification to anyone. Such decisions are not subject to appeal and are without recourse of any sort.
- By accessing this forum you acknowledge that you have read the warning above and agree with its contents; that there are no legal restriction on your access to the information contained herein; and that you hold harmless and indemnify the International Ammunition Association against any claims related to the contents or use of this forum.
Click here to enter the International Ammunition Association Web Forum